SIP Floors & Foundations
An Extreme SIP floor system is ideal for anyone who wishes to have a solid, quiet and warm floor system. Installing Extreme SIP floor systems serves as the structural framing, insulation, and air barrier, all combined into one product. SIP floors go down fast and easy…. put your beams down, lay the floor panels and you are ready to start building your walls.
Do you want a basement that is warm, dry and free of musty smells? Use a permanent wood foundation from Extreme Panel. Extreme Foundation SIPs are specifically engineered for below grade uses with a FDN treated plywood.
Extreme SIP Foundations have numerous advantages over traditional concrete foundations:
- Can be used on concrete or granular (pea-rock) footings
- High R-value = 32
- Fast installation time, 4′ o.c. engineered glu-lam posts installed in panel and no concrete to cure
- Higher strength and efficiency than conventional construction methods
- Interior of SIP walls are easier to finish
- 8′, 9′, & 10′ tall walls – 8 5/8″ total thickness
- Dry and Warm- no musty damp smell
- Engineered specs
- Healthier indoor environment – resists mold
- Foundation will not crack which means its structural integrity will always be maintained
Foundation Spec Sheets
Our Foundation Spec Sheets provide the technical information you need for designing a foundation structure with Extreme SIP foundation products. If you still have questions, please contact us.
- 4′ EXTREME FOUNDATION PANELS for House Crawl Space on Concrete Footings
- 4′ EXTREME FOUNDATION PANELS for House Crawl Space on Granular Footings
- 4′ EXTREME FOUNDATION PANELS for Garages on Concrete Footings
- 4′ EXTREME FOUNDATION PANELS for Garages on Granular Footings
- 8′ EXTREME BASEMENT PANELS on Concrete Footings
- 8′ EXTREME BASEMENT PANELS on Granular Footings
- 10′ EXTREME BASEMENT PANELS on Concrete Footings
- 10′ EXTREME BASEMENT PANELS on Granular Footings